Lurmont Entertainment S.L, ( hereinafter Padelion) whose registered address is at: Ronda de las Sirenas nº 5, C.P 28221 Majadahonda, Madrid, C.I.F B88523469, registered at Madrid’s Companies Register, volume 39999, page 124, inscription 1, sheet M-710681, email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lurmont Entertaiment S.L is the owner of the web portal www.padelion.com (hereinafter Website) which sells paddle products.
2.Purpose and scope of application
This Contract may be issued in any of the available languages of the General Conditions on the Website, as desired by the User.
Padelion may at any time modify the content of the General Conditions. However, the User will be subject to the existing General Conditions on the Website at the time of purchase of the Products or of use and access to it.
The User will be able to access these General Conditions by the provided link, where a printable copy will be available for download.
The User of Padelion undertakes to make a correct and lawful use of the Website. Moreover, the User should refrain from using the Website for any illegal or prohibited intention.
The User must not use the Website for the following intentions:
- Acts that contravene the law, public morals or public order.
- Commit crimes or encourage others to do them.
- Send ads (“spam”).
- Introduce or share on the Website computer viruses or offending material.
- Hacker parts of the service or content of the Website.
- Make phony or fraudulent purchases.
- Any illegal or prohibited intention that may damage rights of others.
The User undertakes to provide us accurate and truthful identifying data.
The User declares to be at least 18 years old and to have legal capacity to fulfill this Contract.
Padelion is not responsible for the content of other associated websites not controlled by the Company. Moreover, it reserves the right to erase such content if by any means realizes that the associated website commits irregularities or illegal acts.
In the case of receiving reviews that violate or might violate the law, ethics or morality, Padelion reserves the right to reject or erase such comments.
Padelion will publish on the Website the following details of the offered products:
- Paddle Products.
- Description of the Product.
- Selling price and available offers.
6.Price, currency and payment methods
All our prices include tax. The taxes are calculated according to the final value of the order and depending on the destiny country.
Payment can be made through Paypal platform, by bank card or Stripe.
The User undertakes to provide us all the details in order to carry out the delivery and guarantees that he/she owns the payment method with sufficient funds to cover the total cost of the order.
7.Delivery of the products
- Padelion will deliver the Products to the deliver address provided by the User during the purchase process before the payment.
- Products will be delivered within the estimated time indicated on the Website, depending on the chosen delivery service and, in any case, within the maximum period of 30 days from the date of order confirmation.
- Delivery times are approximate, setbacks can always happen, which may results in delay in the process, but always within the maximum period of 30 days from the date of order confirmation.
- If for some reason Padelion cannot meet the delivery deadline, we will contact the User to provide an update and a new date of delivery.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays nor on local festivities.
- Delivery is completed when the User or some delegate acquires physical possession of the Products at the specified delivery address, and it will be official with the signing of the delivery receipt. Before signing, the User will have to verify the perfect state of the product. After delivery, the risks that the Products may face will be charged to the User.
- If the User is absent and the delivery cannot be completed, the carrier will leave a notice warning about the failed delivery and explaining how to fix a new one. If the delivery is not completed after three attempts, the order will be returned to Padelion facilities. Once in our facilities, Padelion will keep the product for 30 days and will contact the User by email to fix a new delivery, whose costs will be incurred by the User. At the end of this period, if the User does not answer to the communications, Padelion will keep the product and the user will not be able to receive it.
Using the Website, the User accepts that most of the communications with Padelion are electronic. Moreover, the User consents to use this electronic mean of communication and recognizes that every contract, notification, information and other communications electronically sent by the Company meet the legal requirements of being in writing. This will not affect the rights of the User.
9.Customer Service and claims
For any relevant request or claim, the User may contact the Customer Service by email: email@example.com. The Service will acknowledge receipt of the complaint by submitting supporting documents to the email address provided to Customer Service.
10.Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish Law, which shall apply to any issue concerning interpretation, validity and performance, without prejudice to the application of Community legislation and international treaties, where appropriate.
If the Contracting Party has the status of consumer, the competent jurisdiction will be established by the applicable law.